NY Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist finally wins Vezina
- Hossa expected to play in Game 4
- Flyers set to buy out Briere's contract
- Wings unveil $650M plan for new arena
- Predators' Bartley inks 3-year, $2M deal
- Wings give Datsyuk $22.5M, 3-year deal
By GREG BEACHAM
LAS VEGAS (AP) Henrik Lundqvist of the New York Rangers has won his first Vezina Trophy as the NHL's top goalie.
Lundqvist won the award Wednesday night at the NHL's annual postseason awards show at the Wynn Las Vegas casino.
The Rangers' tireless Swedish netminder won the award on his fourth nomination, going 39-18-5 with five shutouts and a 1.97 goals-against average while leading the Rangers to the Eastern Conference's best regular-season record.
Quick won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the NHL's playoff MVP last week after backstopping the Kings to their first Stanley Cup title, posting some of the best postseason statistics in league history.
Updated June 20, 2012