NHL schedules hearing on hit by Coyotes' Klesla
- Pens finish off Sens as Neal scores 3
- Blackhawks try to stay alive vs. Wings
- Bruins get second chance to oust Rangers
- Coyotes GM Maloney signs extension
- Kings' fundamentals working vs. Sharks
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) The NHL has scheduled a hearing with Phoenix defenseman Rostislav Klesla regarding his hit on Nashville forward Matt Halischuk in the Coyotes' 1-0 playoff victory on Friday night.
The hearing will conducted by telephone on Sunday afternoon.
Replays showed that Klesla appeared to grab the back of Halischuk's jersey before slamming him into the boards. Nashville coach Barry Trotz called it "a dangerous hit."
Halischuk left the game for a short time but returned. Klesla received a two-minute penalty for boarding.
The Coyotes lead the best-of-seven series 3-1 with Game 5 Monday night in Arizona.
Updated May 5, 2012