Lakers' Ebanks, Bynum fined by NBA
- James keys OT win as Heat force Game 7
- Allen's tying 3 keeps title hopes alive
- Duncan scores 30 but none in 4th and OT
- Heat, Spurs exhausted after epic Game 6
- Bucks' Ellis opting out of contract
Ebanks was fined $25,000 for his actions before and after his ejection in the Lakers' 119-90 loss in Game 1 on Monday. He was thrown out for saying something to an official in getting a technical foul, then ripped off his jersey as he walked back toward the locker room.
Bynum was penalized $15,000 for not making himself available to the media following the Lakers' practice on Tuesday. He did talk to reporters after the team's morning shootaround Wednesday, saying it was to make up for not speaking the day before.
Updated May 16, 2012