Bulls' Noah in for Game 6
- Jordan changing Bobcats' name to Hornets
- Randolph, Grizzlies plan to bounce back
- Anthony: Knicks 'right there,' need time
- Lillard's entourage accused of assault
- Pacers' West hurts leg, expects to play
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Center Joakim Noah is back for the Chicago Bulls in Game 6 of the first-round playoff series against the Philadelphia 76ers..
Noah was in uniform and warmed up with the rest of the Bulls on Thursday night. He was not in the starting lineup but was available to play. The 76ers led the best-of-seven Eastern Conference series 3-2.
Noah was injured midway through the third quarter of Game 3 when he stepped on Andre Iguodala's foot while driving the lane and crashed to the court. He sat out Games 4 and 5
The Bulls lost star guard Derrick Rose to a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee late in the series-opening victory.
Updated May 10, 2012