Bryant to play despite sour stomach in Game 6
- Wade's knee swollen, stiff after Game 6
- Title, legacies at stake for Heat, Spurs
- James to 'leave everything' on the floor
- Spurs sticking together after collapse
- Heat, Spurs exhausted after epic Game 6
By ARNIE STAPLETON
DENVER (AP) The Los Angeles Lakers say Kobe Bryant will play Thursday night against the Denver Nuggets despite a stomach ailment that caused him to miss his team's morning shootaround.
Coach Mike Brown said Bryant was holding down liquids and had no restriction on his minutes.
Bryant has played through several injuries this season, missing minimal time with a concussion, ankle and wrist ailments. Brown said he is " amazed at his mental and physical toughness."
Bryant is coming off a 43-point performance in Game 5 but he missed a game-tying 3-pointer in the Lakers' 102-99 loss Tuesday night at Staples Center.
Updated May 10, 2012