Jazz's Howard back in starting lineup for playoffs
- Wade's knee swollen, stiff after Game 6
- Title, legacies at stake for Heat, Spurs
- James to 'leave everything' on the floor
- Spurs sticking together after collapse
- Heat, Spurs exhausted after epic Game 6
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Jazz forward Josh Howard is back in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Utah's playoff series against the San Antonio Spurs.
Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said before Sunday's playoff opener that Howard's postseason experience on his young team factored into the decision. He is averaging 8.7 points and 3.7 points in his first season with Utah.
Howard had left knee surgery in March and returned Tuesday against Phoenix.
DeMarre Carroll moves from the starting lineup to a reserve role.
Utah has little postseason experience, and Howard made six playoff runs with Dallas.
Updated April 29, 2012