Rose sits 3rd straight game for Bulls
- Wade's knee swollen, stiff after Game 6
- Title, legacies at stake for Heat, Spurs
- James to 'leave everything' on the floor
- Heat, Spurs exhausted after epic Game 6
- Casey to remain as Raptors coach
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose will miss his third straight game on Saturday night against the Philadelphia 76ers because of a strained groin.
It's the 13th game this season Rose has missed. The Bulls are 8-4 without him, including a 106-102 victory over Miami on Wednesday night and a 100-89 loss to the Trail Blazers on Friday night. Rose has also been limited by back and toe problems this season, too.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau is uncertain if he will return for Monday's game at Orlando.
C.J. Watson started at point guard in place of Rose.
Updated March 17, 2012