Reliever Jesse Crain activated by White Sox
- Rays' Moore improves to 8-0, beats O's
- Masterson Ks 11, M's Hernandez hit hard
- Phillies hit 2 HRs in 9th to stun Reds
- Tribe RHP Dice-K's side injury improving
- Cards' Lyons to start, Boggs in bullpen
Crain was placed on the disabled list April 27 with a strained left oblique, a move retroactive to April 21. He has struck out 10 in seven innings of relief this year, allowing two runs in 10 appearances.
The 32-year-old Stults made one start and one relief appearance for the White Sox, giving up two earned runs in 6 2-3 innings.
The moves were made before Tuesday's game against the Detroit Tigers.
Updated May 15, 2012