|National Football League|
Bears agree to 4-year deals with Rodriguez, McCoy
- Cowboys' Brent not getting bond revoked
- Bears to retire Ditka's No. 89 on Dec. 9
- Jets' Goodson to practice despite arrest
- Injured Seattle TE McCoy may miss season
- Favre's racy text message case settled
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears agreed to four-year contracts with fourth-round draft pick Evan Rodriguez and seventh-rounder Greg McCoy on Tuesday.
A tight end from Temple, Rodriguez had 69 receptions for 871 yards and seven touchdowns in his college career. He caught 35 passes for 479 yards and two touchdowns as a senior.
McCoy, a cornerback and kickoff returner from TCU, had 92 tackles, seven interceptions and 17 pass breakups in his college career.
Updated May 8, 2012